Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hockey Fights... Day is Complete

I like hockey, I like streetfights. Therefore, using the transitive property (thank you what ever class I learned that from!) I like hockey streetfights.


This scrap took place in December and the video just made its way around. It is a bout between the Corpus Christi Ice Rays and the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs of the Central Hockey League.

The goalie gets railed and then the goalie picks himself up and uses his stick the way it was meant to be used, in a hard slashing motion into the sternum of the perpetrator.

It features a goalie fight, everyones favorite. But the goalies "fight" looks more like that middle school dance you went to with your equally unpopular neighbor.

The best part is the announcer who is the most excited of all. Could be be an announcer from the recently shelved EliteXC. Perhaps, but I can hear him channeling Joe Rogan.

And in case you were wondering, this is an Ice Ray.

Damn scary if you ask me. I wonder if gets pepper sprayed a lot.

By: Jimmy Smith

No comments: